Sunday, October 10, 2010

going through photos...

found some really really special photos that made me cry all over them today as i am starting to go through the process of sorting...

i hope to in my next place, display the photos with my fav family and friends...not to just stash them away in cupboards and in my brain only...these ppl include my fav, my por por (maternal grandma), gung gung (maternal grandpa), my bro with my dad when bro was a baby in the backyard, my sis and I around the time of her wedding...my fav photos of Jazzi when she was 2-3yros... and the fun stuff done since the kids...

so much has happened...but the next chapter of my life will be starting soon...so despite the pressure of everything happening...there is something I am looking fwd to...

No comments:

Post a Comment